JP Hobby Electric Brake with 2x 65mm Wheels 4mm axle and Controller
The JP Hobby Electromagnetic Control Aircraft Braking System is the easiest to use and most reliable aircraft braking system available. It replaces the old style pneumatic and servo applied remote control braking systems. This design allows for easier installation and better control of braking. High grade aluminum construction with ball bearing wheels and replaceable hollow rubber tires.
- Operates off of the flight battery or a separate 7.2V-30V battery.
- Auto shut down after 1 minute of inactivity to reduce battery consumption
- Signal Input: Connects directly to receiver to operate.
- Direct Plug and Play to Receiver Port
- Fully Assembled
- High Quality Metal Hub and Housing
- Dense and strong Rubber Tire with treads for “Sure Grip”
- Easy installation or replacement on any scale retract application
- Great upgrade for your scale Turbine or EDF Jet
- Super Scale Appearance and an expensive high-quality finish
- Great all-weather performance
- Extreme Durability and easy to replace
- Wheel Diameter: 65mm/ 2 inch
- Tyre wide: 16mm
- Axle Screw Diameter: 4mm
- Weight: 6oz/ 190g (2 wheels and control box)
- Wires length: 300mm
- Included: Two main wheels and a brake controller.
- Two main wheels
- Brake Controller v2